Zebulon Theater

June 24th, 2015 by Red Hills

Zebulon Theater

The Zebulon Theatre was opened on April 15, 1936 as a 650-seat theater by Ms. Ethel Blanton who named it after her husband Zebulon Blanton. ​The Zebulon Theatre is still a single screen Adams-style building with a seating capacity of 350 — including the balcony.

Located at 207 N. Broad Street, Cairo, GA
zebulontheater.com