Thomasville Center for the Arts
May 6th, 2015 by Red Hills
Thomasville Center for the Arts is dedicated to enriching the creative life of our community through the visual, performing, literary and applied arts.
East Side School, constructed in 1915, was Thomasville‚Äôs first school built with public funding. In 1975 the school closed and fell into disrepair, but a group of citizens passionate about historic preservation rallied together to protect the building. Today, it is now the Thomasville Center for the Arts. We strive to fulfill and preserve not only the beloved building, but also uphold the values of education, growth and community built by the East Side School team. TCA is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Located at 600 E. Washington Street, Thomasville, GA