Nature & Recreation
Natural wonders abound throughout the Red Hills. Rich with wilderness offerings, the greater Red Hills Region includes:
- Ochlockonee, Aucilla, Wacissa, and St. Marks Rivers
- Countless lakes including Iamonia, Miccosukee and Jackson
- Apalachicola National Forest, Talquin State Forest and several state parks
- Wildlife Management Areas for birding, hiking and hunting
- Numerous biking trails included paved and forest trailsOutdoor enthusiasts have limitless choices of sights to explore in the Red Hills.